Refrigerators for home use were one of the best inventions of the early 1900s. The refrigerator made it possible for people to keep food longer, and in safer conditions. As long as they were working properly. Even today, a fridge that doesn’t work right can be a huge problem.
Do you have a leaking refrigerator? Is your refrigerator door gasket not sealing properly? These conditions and others could cause your refrigerator not to cool efficiently. Worse, refrigerator problems such as these can cause food inside the refrigerator to spoil.
Do you know the signs of a failing refrigerator? Being able to spot potential problems before they happen can help you stay ahead of a major disaster like coming home to a fridge full of spoiled food. Here are some tell-tale signs that your fridge might not be working properly:
- Is your refrigerator not cooling properly? Hot or cold spots in the fridge could indicate that something is wrong.
- Does your refrigerator temperature control work properly? If you can’t seem to get the temperature set right, the temperature control might be blame.
- Is the compressor not working? If your fridge runs constantly, it could be a sign that your compressor is going out.
- Is your refrigerator leaking? Water inside or around the fridge is a sign that something is wrong.
- Does the refrigerator make strange squealing or grinding noises? Unusual noises usually indicate something is wrong with the compressor or motor.
These could indicate a few of the repair problems you might experience with your refrigerator, but don’t worry! If you’re experiencing fridge problems, Appliance Science has you covered! Our professional service team is trained to repair traditional refrigerators, as well as side-by-side refrigerator repair, and french door refrigerator repair. Our service specialists are trained for all of the problems you might experience with your refrigerator, including coil cleaning, refrigerator evaporator repair, and refrigerator condenser repair. Give us our knowledgeable customer service representatives a call today to schedule a refrigerator service repair.