High-end gas grills and outdoor kitchens are all the rage. There’s nothing like being able to light up the grill, throw on some steaks or burgers, and have a full meal without heating up the house or dirtying the kitchen. That is, until the gas grill is not working. Then they’re cause for frustration.
So many things can go wrong with gas grills and outdoor kitchens that it’s hard to know what might be causing problems. And no matter what time of year it is, having a gas grill that’s not working can really throw off your dinner game. At Appliance Science, we understand how this could interfere with your dinner plans, and we’ve got you covered!
Whether it’s time for gas grill service or gas grill maintenance, or even if your gas grill isn’t working properly, give us a call. We can help with the following problems:
- The gas grill won’t light even if the ignitor is working properly.
- The gas grill ignitor isn’t working properly or doesn’t work at all.
- The flames for the gas grill are low or the flames are higher than they should be.
- The temperature for the gas grill is low, even when the temperature controls are set to high.
- The gas grill has hot spots, uneven flames, or there are sections of the grill that have no flames at all.
- The gas grill smells like it’s leaking gas, even when all of the controls are turned off.
Many of these problems can be solved with regular gas grill maintenance or professional gas grill cleaning. If you need gas grill service, give our knowledgeable customer service representatives a call to schedule an appointment for gas grill service repair today. We’ll have your “Grill Master” title restored in no time.