The kitchen is the heart of every home. They always say the way to your loved one’s heart is through their stomach. It’s easy to keep your kitchen in tip-top shape with these tips from the experts. Here are some easy signs you can look for to make sure that your kitchen appliances are running efficiently and effectively.
Here are some repair red lights you should watch out for on your oven:
- If your oven doesn't turn on or has sudden power surges, you should reach out to a repair company immediately.
- A well-kept oven is characterized by silence when cooking. If you notice strange noises, something is probably loose and needs attention.
Look out for these indications that your dishwasher may be in need of repairs:
- Rusting is a definite red flag for a dishwasher. If you notice rust, it’s time to contact someone about repairs.
- Cracks either on the inside or outside of your dishwasher are a clear indication that things aren’t right.
- Once you take your dishes out of the dishwasher, the water around them should be hot. If it’s warm or cold, then something is defective within the dishwasher system. Contact a professional to address the issue.
The most common repair indicator in refrigerators is when the compressor motor doesn’t cycle on and off. This translates to a faulty thermostat. If your food isn’t getting frozen or cold enough, it may mean the sealing system is faulty, allowing warm air in and cold air out.
Don’t let your kitchen appliances fall to the wayside. With the right attention and TLC, your appliances will stay in top working condition for years to come. Appliance science has a skilled team of expert technicians that can provide you with information and customer service you will not easily forget. For questions or inquiries or to schedule services, contact us today.